Оur team is well versed in the challenges businesses face. Running a business can be difficult especially if there is no internal general counsel. We act as our clients’ outside general counsel, overseeing all legal aspects of their operations, marketing, human resources, and so on.
We draft agreements with contractors, software license agreements, MSAs, SaaS agreements, execute leases or other real estate transactions, protect clients from civil suits, research local and state laws to ensure clients remain compliant with legal and regulatory requirements, and assist companies in collecting past due payments.
For our non-U.S. clients, we assist establishing their presence in the U.S., whether through a branch office or a subsidiary. We are experienced in negotiating joint ventures, revenue sharing, intercompany services agreements, and agreements relating to direct investment.
Should you decide to exit your business,we have experience legally dissolving corporations and arranging stock and asset purchase agreements for acquisitions. From start to finish, our attorneys can help you throughout the lifecycle of your business.
- Outside general counsel services
- Asset Protection
- Commercial Agreements
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Non-U.S. Companies Entering U.S. Market
- Served as outside general counsel to numerous organizations of varying sizes
- Reviewed and negotiated leases and other agreements on behalf of numerous small businesses
- Researched applicable local and state regulations on behalf of small businesses
- Prepared and negotiated independent contractor agreement for sustainability consulting organization
- Prepared brand management agreement for brand management consulting firm
- Advised as to corporate reorganization that resulted in more efficient and liability-limiting structure
- Prepared, reviewed, and negotiated numerous settlement agreements on behalf of small businesses
- Represented employee of digital media company in investment into employer
- Reviewed and negotiated on behalf of U.S.-based sustainability consulting organization a partnership agreement with leading French sustainability software company
- Drafted and negotiated sublease agreement for architecture firm
- Represented outdoor outfitter based in Czech Republic in joint venture with U.S. company for entry into U.S. market
- Represented buyer in acquisition of social media marketing network
- Represented U.S. entity of Hong Kong-based digital marketing company in regard to incorporation and other matters
- Prepared, reviewed, and negotiated contracts on behalf of human resources technology platform
- Dissolved Delaware corporation
- Assisted numerous entities in collecting past due amounts from customers
- Advised Welsh company as to formation of U.S. entity to carry out business in the United States
- Advised Zimbabwean consultant as to revenue sharing arrangement with South African client
- Reviewed and negotiated numerous business agreements between U.S. and non-U.S. companies
- Analyzed protection offered by limited liability company structure of a periodical from potential liability for libel