Ms. Nistico was formerly in-house counsel at Rothschild Inc., where she advised on legal and compliance matters pertaining to Rothschild’s investment banking and asset management businesses. Prior to joining Rothschild, Ms. Nistico was a litigation associate at Levi & Korsinsky LLP, where she worked primarily on cases relating to shareholders’ rights.
Ms. Nistico is admitted to the New York bar.
- New York University (J.D. 2011)
- New York University (B.A. 2008, magna cum laude)
- “Hidden Liabilities: The Role of Compliance in M&A Risk Management,” co-authored with Gary J. Ross, Compliance & Ethics Professional, April 2017
- “Mounting Oversight: The Rising Compliance Burden of the Third-Party Service Provider,” co-authored with Gary J. Ross, Banking & Financial Services Policy Report, February 2017
- “Moral Rights and Classical Liberal Theory: The Interplay of Two Philosophies in Copyright Law,” 6 NYU Journal of Law & Liberty 532 (2012)