Before founding Ross & Shulga PLLC and a predecessor firm Shulga Law Firm PC in 2010, Ms. Shulga spent seven years at Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP. At Cleary, Ms. Shulga represented a wide range of clients, from individuals and startups to the Fortune 500 companies in a variety of industries, including financial services, banking, technology, fashion, apparel, entertainment and health care. Ms. Shulga advised public companies on preparation and filing of periodic reports with the Securities and Exchange Commission; represented investors, issuers, underwriters and selling stockholders in private and registered securities offerings, including IPOs, convertible debt offerings, high yield debt offerings, and A/B exchange offers; advised companies on compliance with contractual obligations, internal restructurings and joint ventures; and represented companies and their advisors in tender offers, consent solicitations and leveraged buy-out transactions.
Ms. Shulga is active in the New York City startup community. She is a native Russian speaker.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School (J.D. 2002, summa cum laude)
- University of Pennsylvania, The Wharton School of Business (Certificate of Study in Business Policy and Management, 2002)
- Mount Holyoke College (B.A. 1997, magna cum laude)
- Lester B. Pearson College of the Pacific (I.B.D. 1993)
- Adjunct Professor, teaching “Entrepreneurial Law” at Fordham Law School, Spring 2018